Sub Sea Construction has the ambition to become a leading fabrication player within the Oil & Gas / Offshore energy / Renewable energy segments, operating in Hammerfest, Kristiansund and Stavanger.
The Project Manager represents the key competency of Sub Sea Construction in becoming a strong national and local player and to develop Sub Sea Construction according to the set strategies.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced or ambitious person looking to join our “WIN & Execute” team – and build a strong project organisation with the aim of creating a prosperous future.
- Support in sales and business development related activities
- Run tenders and coordinate input, quality assure deliverables and host tender boards
- Provide expertise regarding technical solutions and methods/input
- Plan, execute and deliver projects to ensure delivery on time, with quality and within budget
- Profit & Loss responsible
- Supervise and manage fabrication, assembly and testing
- Responsible for communication with stakeholders
- Responsible for project reporting, internal and external
- Manage risks from tender to project completion
- Overseeing production and processes to ensure cost efficient projects and safe work methods are implemented
Qualifications and Education
- Bachelor’s or Master Degree within the areas of metallurgy or materials and fabrication science/techniques
- 10-15 years’ experience from operational positions in the oilfield industry preferably within the field of fabricating subsea equipment/hardware and process equipment
- Good knowledge of international codes, national codes, standards and technical requirements
- Proven management experience in production planning, welding productivity improvement and troubleshooting for fabrication
- Written and oral English communication skills
- Effective leadership skills in business and project team environment, delegates work scopes efficiently and work well with deadlines
- Communicates effectively and articulately at all levels, internally and externally
- Demonstrates positive attitude and flexibility in work approach
- Is risk and quality focused and demonstrates good analytical skills when making decisionsAbility to have the overview in a hectic environment
Please submit your application marked « Senior Project Manager SSC» to firstname.lastname@example.org by 14.01.2018.